Midland Avenue Mile to Benefit MPL!
Sun, Aug. 19 at 5 pm
Tree lined, flanked by historic homes with great front porches, Midland Avenue is the center of Montclair, New Jersey. What better way to enjoy one of America’s most walkable, attractive downtowns with a lively arts, shopping and restaurant scene than to join Fleet Feet’s ONE MILE RUN? With multiple divisions and a summer block party atmosphere, this event is for everyone! Proceeds from this event will benefit Montclair Public Library!
Join the after party! FOOD ~ BEVERAGES ~ ENTERTAINMENT ~ KID FUN
Midland Avenue Mile needs volunteers! Volunteering at a Fleet Feet event is the perfect way to give back, connect with your community, and get inspired before your next race. Sign up to volunteer today!
Become a Montclair Library Friend!
The Montclair Library Friends is an organization created to raise awareness of and expand the services and programs of the Montclair Public Library — Main Library, Bellevue Avenue Library, and the virtual library — advocate for MPL, and manage volunteer programs.
With your support and voice, The Montclair Library Friends will:
- Enhance community awareness of our Library and services.
- Help to expand library outreach and services throughout Montclair.
- Provide volunteer services through our Library Ambassadors program.
- Advocate for the library.
- Sustain the Montclair Public Library as the vital center of the community.
Join the Montclair Library Friends for an annual $10 fee and receive membership benefits:
- Subscription to the Friends newsletter.
- Attendance and voting privileges at Montclair Library Friends meetings.
- Opportunities to join committees and participate in the volunteer program.
- An even better library!
There are 2 ways to join:
- To register now and pay online with a credit card, please press this link. Credit Card Registration
- To register and pay by check or cash, please print and complete the paper form and submit it by mail or in person. Paper Form Registration
In addition, registration forms are available at the Main and Bellevue Avenue Library